Returns & Exchanges
Mala jewellery that has been worn cannot be returned or exchanged. Items that have not been worn or de-tagged can be returned/exchanged within fourteen (14) days of the delivery with the following conditions:
- All merchandise must be unwashed, unworn or unused
- Outgoing and return/exchange shipping charges are not refunded.
- We will credit your original method of payment minus the shipping charges. Once your return arrives, please allow up to 5 business days for the refund to be processed. You will be notified by email once completed.
- If you are returning a product in which you received a free gift with purchase (eg a crystal or small Buddha) you will be charged the retail value of the free gift. This will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- If the price of an item drops within 24 hours of purchase, we will provide a refund of the difference to your original payment method if you notify us
- If the price of an item drops within 7 days of purchase, we will provide store credit for the difference if you notify us
- NORTH AMERICAN RETURNS - All returns and exchanges must obtain a shipping label from Ganga & Ganesha. Please email email@example.com.
- INTERNATIONAL RETURNS - Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your international return. All international returns are responsible for scheduling their own shipping and all charges incurred including duty and taxes.
*We will not accept returns that are sent COD. Items rejected at delivery will be charged the shipping fee. *
If your mala breaks within 6 months of purchase, please fill out the form below with the following information:
- Order number and your name
- Image of the product
- Description of what happened (so we can prevent it from happening again!)
Every product we send out is inspected to ensure it's of the highest quality. However, if you happen to receive a broken or damaged item, please email us and we will happily replace it as long as it has been returned within 14 days of purchase. Please note that the natural variances in the gemstones is not considered a manufacturing fault.
If you have received a faulty item, please email us at email@example.com and we will assist you with replacement or returns.